terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2008

Em Repeat

Há músicas que nos são apresentadas e que não conseguimos deixar de ouvir on and on and on.


Há uns aninhos, foi o que me aconteceu com esta...



Walk out into velvetNothing more to sayYou're my favourite momentYou're my SaturdayCos you're my number oneI'm like a dog to get youI want it up and onI'm like a dog to get youYeh, yeh, yeh, yehSunset only secondsJust ripe then it's goneGot no new intentionsJust right then it's goneCos you're my number oneI'm like a dog to get youI want it up and onI'm like a dog to get youYeh, yeh, yeh, yehI'll be there to meet youGetting down to greet youWalk out into velvetNothing more to sayYou're my favourite momentYou're my SaturdayCos you're my number oneI'm like a dog to get youI want it up and onI'm like a dog to get youYeh, yeh, yeh, yehCos you're my number oneI'm like a dog to get youI want it up and onI'm like a dog to get youYeh, yeh, yeh, yehHowl under the moonHowl under the moonYeh, yeh, yeh, yehHowl under the moonHowl under the moonYeh, yeh, yeh, yeh



E mais esta...



Dial up my number nowWeaving it through the wireSwitch me on, turn me upDon't want it baudelaireJust glitter lustSwitch me on, turn me upI want to touch youYou're just made for loveI need la la la la la laI need ooh la la la la I need la la la la la la I need ooh la la la laCoils up and round meTeasing your poetrySwitch me on, turn me up Oh child of VenusYou're just made for loveI need la la la la la laI need ooh la la la la I need la la la la la la I need ooh la la la laI need la la la la la laI need ooh la la la la I need la la la la la la I need ooh la la la laYou know I walk for daysI wanna waste some timeYou wanna be so meanYou know I love to watchI wanna love some moreIt'll never be the sameA broken heel like a heartI'll never walk again Yeah! I need la la la la la laI need ooh la la la la I need la la la la la la I need ooh la la la laI need la la la la la laI need ooh la la la la I need la la la la la la I need ooh la la la la



E agora, venha o Diabo e escolha a melhor destas para ouvir enquanto se corre (não, não voltei a correr, mas não tarda nada e vou palmilhar as praias algarvias em plena chuva).

0 Paradigma(s) do Outro: