quinta-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2007

Destiny


New year's resolution before new year even happens: celebrate my anniversary doing something I've been longing for a long time.

It seems I get to choose my own destiny, so I made up my mind about going abroad for a short brisk trip, and decided that I need a break. Need to nurture the spirit.

I'm going to meet one of the most symbolic cities of the Catholic World...I guess you've already found out which city I'm talking about.

There's a chance (slight, but still a chance) that I might travell alone. Who knows? If that's what's meant to be...

I'm already loving the planning part. When to go, on which airline company, where to stay, what to visit first, what to eat, what to watch, which mass should I attend...

Everything has to be perfect. And it will be, jus as long as God is with me...

2 Paradigma(s) do Outro:

Anónimo disse...

So... There is a chance (even if it's a slight one) of you... travelling alone... all the way to Rome?!

I really don't think so... Only if you're thinking about killing me first!

Anónimo disse...

Rome... without any doubt